Antique Storybook home in Boxford in a Renaissance Style with a Bohemian flair. The formal sale will take place on the weekend of March 27 and 28 from 10am until 2 pm.
You name it and it was done in this home. This home is full of artwork, antique furnishings, pottery, jewelry, kitchenware, and many one-of-a-kind items.
Items you will find include:
- Primitives including 3 legged milking stools
- A lion-carved back chair
- Pottery Stoneware, Dripped Glazed Pots,
- 1800's Chickering Piano
- Fine and Cosmetic Jewelry
- A Vintage Moroccan Metal Lantern
- Vintage and Antique Clothing
- Antique furnishing including Drop leaf Tables, Dressers, Beds
- A beautiful antique step back Hutch
- Japanese Ceramics
- Art Glass
- Fine Art
- Mexican Tin
- Art Supplies/Easels
- Kitchenware, Lennox, a Tangine, a stone Mortar and Pestle
plus much much more. For many more photos please visit either estatesales.net or estatesales.org
Thank You, The Curious Cat!